E5LM TI Automotive brushless BLDC high flow fuel pump, horizontal 90 degree outlet
E5LM TI Automotive brushless BLDC fuel pump - horizontal (90 degree) outlet configuration (see images)
- High flow, high pressure capable BLDC screw pump. Sometimes called the Bugatti or Veyron pump.
- 450 lph (120 gph) at 4 bar (58 psi) and 12V.
- Capable of higher flow at voltages above 12V (see example voltage image in flow rate graphs)
- Flow rate also depends on BLDC controller current limits and motor speed limits.
- Ethanol/E85 compatible
- Capable of operating at up to 10 bar/150 psi
- Does not have a built in check valve. Must be installed after the pump if needed (not included).
- Designed for in-tank mounting.
Part #: 7.50096.00
Includes pump, harness and inlet filter sock.
DOES NOT INCLUDE BLDC fuel pump controller (required). Contact us if you need assistance with a compatible BLDC fuel pump controller.
Other fuel inlet filter socks are available from several companies including Radium Engineering if you need a different shape inlet filter. Radium also offers a check valve outlet fitting and a -6AN adapter fitting for this pump.
No warranty on fuel pumps. They can be returned un-used but once a pump has been used it can no longer be returned.
NOTE - this is a brushless DC (BLDC) pump. You MUST have a BLDC pump controller designed to work with this pump or it will not operate properly. It will not work without a BLDC pump controller. Fuelab, Torqbyte, TI Auto and others offer pump controllers compatible with these pumps. Also compatible with many OEM BLDC controllers including the 2009-2013 ZR1 Corvette Hella controller.